2022 niatx story board market place
There are 3 opportunities to share your completed NIATx project this year!
The 2022 NIATx Storyboard Marketplace will take place at the virtual MC3 Change Agent Meeting on October 26th 1-3:30pm. If you would like your project to be one of the 10 projects shared here, please contact email@example.com. Slots are first come, first serve.
Projects not scheduled to be shared on October 26th will be presented at the Storyboard Mini-Marketplace held during the virtual NIATx Collaborative meeting on October 19th 9-10am.
All 5x5 slides will be posted on the MC3 website - MC3Milwaukee.com
2021 NIATx Story Board Market Place Presentations
Thank you to all of the Change Agents who presented at the 2021 NIATx Story Board Market Place! Links to the 2021 presentations are below.
- Milwaukee County CCS C4 Project: Collaboration, Coordination, Cooperation and Calendars
- A Penny For Your Thoughts - La Causa RSC Surveys
- M & S Clinical Services - Bounce Forward with Employee Wellness
- Brick & Mortar - Donaldson & Glover - Technical Assistance to TCM Providers
- BUDS of MC3
- Building a Better Community - Jewish Family Services
- Building Bridge of Hope - Word of Hope Ministries, Inc
- La Causa: TCM/CCM - Change of Scenery: Work in Progress
- Connect the Dots - The CARS Intake Team
- Creating Breathing Space During a Pandemic - Wisconsin Community Services Community Based Mental Health Programs
- EZ on Down the Road - St. Charles Youth & Family Services
- Golden Ticket - IMPACT
- Hot in Here! - Guest House of Milwaukee
- Improving the Resident Therapy Attendance Rate - Sankofa House
- Let's Get to Work - IPS
- Let's Make Some Plans - Integrated Services Coordinator - Community Support Program
- LIFE - CARS
- Making Stronger ConeXiones - United Community Center
- Mediocre to Magnificent - Lutheran Counseling and Family Service of Wisconsin
- PAN-No How Pyschiatry Reduction Project - Whole Health Clinical Group and Milwaukee Center for Independence
- Perfect Match - Broadstep Behavioral Health
- Person-Centered RPOCs - Milwaukee Mental Health Associates
- Satisfaction Guaranteed! - Sirona Recovery
- Shining Light on Special Populations - Professional Service Group
- Walking With, Not Above - Our Space Inc